"Beautiful Village, Manor House & Golf Course" Adare by RickinDutch
Adare Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
Adare is just a short drive from Limerick and a great first or last night in Ireland stop. We usually make it there our last day in Ireland with a restful night at the Adare Manor and a round of golf. After a few weeks of spotty B&Bs exploring Ireland, it is good to have a place you can be sure to get good and spoiled before heading back to reality.
The village of Adare has been around for a long while. One claim to fame is the care the villagers received during the famine. One of the few parts of Ireland where food remained plentiful and varied and everyone employed.
RickinDutch's Related Pages
Adare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SMALL AND GREAT LOOKING ADARE"
- "Beautiful Village, Manor House & Golf Course"
- "Adare Trip"
- "A great deal if you don't get the car!"
- "Sunday in Adare"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Adare
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Adare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Adare
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anchorage Intro, 59 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dutch Harbor Intro, 44 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 23 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Juneau Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dingle Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limerick Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haines Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girdwood Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos