Abingdon-on-Thames Restaurant Tips by Tdiver
Abingdon-on-Thames Restaurants: 4 reviews and 6 photos
The Blue Boar,Abingdon.
Great looking pub from the outside and found it surprisingly modern inside.
Check out the link below for lots more info.
Address: 1,Bath street,Abingdon,OX14 3QH.
Directions: From the centre of town head towards Ock street and it's second right,that's at the square.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 523 719
The Nags Head,Abingdon.
Originally 3 cottages built in the 16th century,it was first licenced in 1856.
Situated on an island in the middle of the river Thames.
For more info check the link below.
Address: The Bridge,Abingdon,OX14 3XH
Directions: On the bridge to the south of the town.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 536645
Kings Head and Bell,Abingdon.
Great old pub built in 1554,which only gets better when you walk inside.
Nice old photo at this link below
Address: 10 East St.Helens street,Abingdon,OX14 5EA.
Directions: Walk towards St.Helens church from the town centre,that's the one with the spire.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 520 157
The Black Swan,Abingdon.
Looks old from the outside but modernish inside with some big plasma screens.
I'm sure Bart won't be outside after Christmas is over,check the photo.
For more info checkout the link below.
Address: 17 Bath street,Abingdon,OX14 3QH.
Directions: Just around the corner from the Blue Boar.From the market place go along the high street and turn right at the square,keep walking up the right hand side and it's at the corner.
Or head up Bury street and turn left at the end.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 520 276
Old Anchor Inn,Abingdon.
Was part of Old English Inn company but unsure now.
Address: 1,St.Helens wharf,Abingdon,OX14 5EN.
Directions: Just around the corner from St.Helens church.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 521 726
The only late licenced pub in town.
Address: 28,High street,Abingdon,OX14 5AX.
Directions: From the centre head west along the left side of the street.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 520 114
The Brewery Tap,Abingdon.
Address: 40-42,Ock street,Abingdon,OX14 5AG.
Directions: From the town centre head west along the High street,which leads into Ock street and it's on the left not too far along.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 521 655
Crown and Thistle Hotel,Abingdon.
Lovely old 17th century coaching inn with bags of character.
Address: 18,Bridge street,Abingdon,OX14 3HS.
Directions: Down towards the bridge on the left.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 522 566
The Broad Face,Abingdon.
Address: 30-32,Bridge street,Abingdon,OX14 3HR.
Directions: Just before the bridge on the left.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 524 516
Address: 6,Market Place,Abingdon,OX14 3HG.
Directions: Beside the county hall museum.
Phone: +44 (0)1235 520 230
More Reviews (37)
Tdiver's Related Pages
Abingdon-on-Thames Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Abingdon - more people should visit here!!"
- "Abingdon, Berkshire or Oxfordshire."
- "An hour in Abingdon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abingdon-on-Thames
- Transportation in Abingdon-on-Thames
- Restaurants in Abingdon-on-Thames
- See All...
Explore the World
- Corella Hotels
- Tréguier Hotels
- El Progreso Hotels
- Swakopmund Hotels
- Roosevelt Island
Badges & Stats in Abingdon-on-Thames
- 48 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Abingdon-on-Thames?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abingdon-on-Thames
Photos in Abingdon-on-ThamesSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 334 reviews, 452 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 217 reviews, 358 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kas Intro, 42 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alacati Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalkan Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kesan Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Abingdon-on-Thames Intro, 48 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos
- London 39 reviews, 35 photos