"Bray village,Berkshire." Bray by Tdiver
Bray Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 58 photos
Tucked away on the river Thames between Windsor and Maidenhead,you would not be wrong if you thought you'd gone back in time.Well not exactly but most of the houses in the main part of the village are pretty old.Once famous for a satirical song about the vicar of Brat,nowadays it's famous for it's two 3 Michelin star restaurants,The Waterside Inn and The Fat Duck.There are also 2 great little pubs in the village,i prefer the haunted Hinds Head.
For the song try Here
As you enter the village from Windsor side there is an unusual old hospital on the left.
The Waterside Inn is a favourite of the Queen.
- Pros:Fairly quiet,lovely village.
- Cons:Expensive restaurants.
- In a nutshell:Worth an afternoon saunter.
Not the only Church in Bray but the one from the satirical song. If you enter from the High street walk to the right of... more travel advice
Haven't been in here for a while but it doesn't look much changed. Nice to sit outside and enjoy the view. Unsure if... more travel advice
Tdiver's Related Pages
Bray Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bray - home of the best restaurant in the UK"
- "Bray village,Berkshire."
- "EATING IN BRAY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bray
- Hotels in Bray
- Transportation in Bray
- Restaurants in Bray
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bray
- 7 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bray?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bray
Photos in BraySee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 334 reviews, 452 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 217 reviews, 358 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kas Intro, 42 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alacati Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalkan Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kesan Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Abingdon-on-Thames Intro, 48 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos
- London 39 reviews, 35 photos