"Akyaka/Gokova" Akyaka by Tdiver
Akyaka Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 58 photos
Of course November would be quieter but as the place is so small you can see it being the same all year round.As you come in off the main road from the hillside behind you are face with a billboard of loads of places to stay.Needless to say we found one right on the seafront.Check the hotel tips for where we stayed.Located under a hillside and at the end of a large bay,nestling on the edge of forests gives Akyaka a restful ambiance.We stayed 3 days instead of 1as planned.
- Pros:Small and quiet
- Cons:You need your own transport to visit around.
- In a nutshell:Quiet haven
A nice drive down south 30 mins to 1 hour max with the old road on your left in places.Follow the signs to Sedir... more travel advice
Walk to the harbour and the first couple of boats do the river tour.An Autumn morning was not the best time but still 15... more travel advice
Tdiver's Related Pages
Akyaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "mountains and the sea embracing lovingly"
- "AKYAKA-MUGLA - A PLACE TO LIVE"
- "Akyaka or "Gokova""
- "Quiet place with lots of flowers, like paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akyaka
- Hotels in Akyaka
- Transportation in Akyaka
- Nightlife in Akyaka
- Restaurants in Akyaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akyaka
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Akyaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akyaka
Photos in AkyakaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 334 reviews, 452 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 217 reviews, 358 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kas Intro, 42 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alacati Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalkan Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kesan Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Abingdon-on-Thames Intro, 48 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos
- London 39 reviews, 35 photos