"Cesmes' little brother" Ilica by Tdiver
Ilica Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 5 photos
5km away and quieter than Cesme Ilica also has springs and looks to be developing pretty quickly soon but as yet there wasn't much sign of building work.Strangely there is a spring out on the quay near the yacht club along a fairly broken up bit of concrete with a gap in the middle? Even in November there were people enjoying the spring although it is only about 5 small pools on the side of the quay.
As i put in my piece on Alacati, Aquarius dive center is situated in town which is needless to say is as good a reason to visit as i can see,as there doesn't appear to be a lot else to do,although it was November.Of course the surrounding areas make up for the lack.
Began in 1975 the main jetty is 250m long and is more favoured than others nearby, construction is still ongoing as far... more travel advice
Tdiver's Related Pages
Ilica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ILICA (Warmly) :-)"
- "Cesmes' little brother"
- "ILICA, Place of spa and spring waters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilica
- Hotels in Ilica
- Nightlife in Ilica
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilica
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Ilica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilica
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 334 reviews, 452 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 217 reviews, 358 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kas Intro, 42 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alacati Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalkan Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kesan Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Abingdon-on-Thames Intro, 48 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos
- London 39 reviews, 35 photos