Istanbul Nightlife Tips by Tdiver Top 5 Page for this destination
Istanbul Nightlife: 232 reviews and 310 photos
The North Shield,Kalamis.
As it's only down the road from Fenerbache stadium there are many local supporters in here for matches.Big screen plus lots of smaller ones,which are usually showing sports or music.Always lively and the prices are reasonable.
Open 12.00-02.00 every day.
Enjoyed their mexican burger there last time as well as the beer of course but if all their food is as good then it's well worth a try.
The company had 14 bars but they have since closed some, all pretty much the same with an English flavour,check their web page for the other bars.
Address: Iskele cad.no:38/1,Kalamis,Istanbul.
Directions: Opposite Kalamis Yacht Port/Marina.From the main road in Kiziltoprak turn right down towards the sea front and follow the road along the front to the left and it's on your left.
Phone: +90 216 450 13 93
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Old English Pub,Saskinbakkal,Istanbul.
Open all day and a great place just to watch life going by.
As to its being an old English pub is a load of b******* but the place is really nice with good staff and good food to boot.I've been coming here since 1998 and still enjoy it.Music is modern.
If your here in Bagdat Caddesi for the day then there's a post office next door,great price spice shop ,key cutters,really good watch shop under the underpass,cinemas in Marks and Spencer and also Boyner adjacent.Lots of restaurants around including MacDonalds,TGI.Fridays,Burger King but the pub grub is great at Old English and has a better atmosphere.Managers speak English so no problems there,i think it's the best placed pub on the Anatolian/Asian side.
Address: Bagdat cad.Kazim Ozalp sok.no:15/2,Saskinbakkal
Directions: Ask for Saskinbakkal ( Shashkinbakkal) Marks and Spencer it's opposite.
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: +90 216 385 25 04
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (215)
- See All IPhone App. Taxis.
- See All Breathe the Black sea.
- See All Marmara Sualti Merkezi.
- See All Santral Istanbul, Power Station Museum.
Tdiver's Related Pages
Istanbul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STROLLING THROUGH ISTANBUL"
- "The only city in the world build in 2 continents"
- "Istanbul not/and Constantinople"
- "istanbul tips"
- "My Beloved Istanbul"
- "Beauty, Culture, & History - All In One Place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istanbul
- Hotels in Istanbul
- Transportation in Istanbul
- Nightlife in Istanbul
- Restaurants in Istanbul
- Shopping in Istanbul
- Warnings and Dangers in Istanbul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Istanbul
- 217 Reviews
- 358 Photos
- 171 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istanbul
Photos in IstanbulSee All Photos (358)
Videos in IstanbulSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 334 reviews, 452 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 217 reviews, 358 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kas Intro, 42 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alacati Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalkan Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kesan Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Abingdon-on-Thames Intro, 48 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos
- London 39 reviews, 35 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (17)
- Topkapi Palace- 278 Reviews, 661 Photos
- Hagia Sophia - Ayasofya- 298 Reviews, 727 Photos
- Blue Mosque - Sultan Ahmed Mosque- 255 Reviews, 565 Photos
- Grand Bazaar - Kapali Çarsi- 114 Reviews, 198 Photos
- Galata Tower- 99 Reviews, 231 Photos
- Basilica Cistern - Yerebatan Saray- 126 Reviews, 270 Photos
- Dolmabahce Palace- 103 Reviews, 239 Photos
- Daytrip - Princes' Islands- 27 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Istiklal Caddesi- 52 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Taksim Square- 35 Reviews, 72 Photos
See All Istanbul Things to Do