"istanbul tips" Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul by Tdiver
Istanbul Travel Guide: 8,072 reviews and 20,961 photos
Click on a coloured link for speedy access but more information on the individual pages below.
Useful new FREE IPhone apps on my TRANSPORT pages for Buses, trains, ferries, taxis, planes and trams etc.
Fast ferry times CATAMARANS Don't run when it's too rough or foggy.
Slower ferries TRADITIONAL FERRIES
Lots of local stuff MYMERHABA
Ataturk Airport ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Sabiha Gokcen Airport,click on a language then ONLINE FLIGHT INFO
Train timetablesEUROPEAN MIDDLE EAST LOCAL EXPRESS Express Seat Availability HAYDARPASA LOCAL SIRKECI LOCAL TRAIN ROUTES MAP
LIGHT RAIL,TRAM and METRO Timetables LIGHT RAIL,TRAM and METRO MAP
NEW UNDERWATER TUNNEL
Fairly exact GUIDE to current EXCHANGE RATES (Turkey-TRY)
LOCAL BUSES Was in English, now not? Check transport pages for how to use.
Airport shuttle HAVAS BUSES
Istanbul SIGHTSEEING TOUR Route MAP
Scenic BOSFORUS cruise timetable.
Saturday only BOSFORUS MOONLIGHT CRUISE
TURYOL BOSFORUS cruise timetable, click English/timetables then Bogaz turu.
Bostanci to the Princes Islands MAVI MARMARA
Have a look at the city TOURIST CAMERAS
Want to know what the traffic is like ( they come with a short dangers of driving video before ) 75 Video TRAFFIC CAMERAS 175 TRAFFIC CAMERAS, 3 current picture stills.
TRAFFIC FLOW Click on Yogunluk Haritasi in the left hand menu. Green=Light, Dull Green=Medium, Orange=Heavy and Red= Very Heavy.
CURRENT WEATHER 5DAY Weather Map.
Sailing around Turkish waters, click HERE for information. Scroll down for map of sea areas.
ISTANBUL INTERACTIVE MAP. Comes up with a satellite photo but will come up with a plain street map if you click on Harita on the top bar. If you have an address click on Arama at the top right side then under Ilce Adi the city district, normally Fatih, Eminonu or Beyoglu, then the street name Cadde/Sokak.Bina/Isyeri Adi is place name, Kapi Numarasi is the number ARA means show. No foreign language instructions as yet.
For Asian/Anatolian side hotels, easier for the Grand Prix at Istanbul Park look at numbers 5-42
- Pros:History,people and future.
- Cons:Damned noisy.
- In a nutshell:You will never know until you come and experience.
Tucked away behind a tree this basic hotel won't burn a hole in your pocket. Price is 40Ytl for 1 person, 60Ytl for 2,... more travel advice
Scuba Diving. Entrance down the side street, 1st door, up the stairs, 2nd door. more travel advice
- See All IPhone App. Taxis.
- See All Santral Istanbul, Power Station Museum.
- See All Beylerbeyi.
- See All Beans BEANS !!
Tdiver's Related Pages
Istanbul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STROLLING THROUGH ISTANBUL"
- "The only city in the world build in 2 continents"
- "Istanbul not/and Constantinople"
- "istanbul tips"
- "My Beloved Istanbul"
- "Beauty, Culture, & History - All In One Place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istanbul
- Hotels in Istanbul
- Transportation in Istanbul
- Nightlife in Istanbul
- Restaurants in Istanbul
- Shopping in Istanbul
- Warnings and Dangers in Istanbul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Istanbul
- 217 Reviews
- 358 Photos
- 171 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istanbul
Photos in IstanbulSee All Photos (358)
Videos in IstanbulSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 334 reviews, 452 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 217 reviews, 358 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kas Intro, 42 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alacati Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalkan Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kesan Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Abingdon-on-Thames Intro, 48 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos
- London 39 reviews, 35 photos