"Great place to stop off and have lunch." Sebinkarahisar by Tdiver
Sebinkarahisar Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 17 photos
Kara hisar means black castle although there are several around with that ending,so it's no surprise that it doesn't look too black.
The town was a good place to stop,have lunch,climb up to the castle,visit the local mosque and look at some old rock houses.
Plenty of places around the town square to eat in.
The castle is the most obvious historical focal point,so if you head there from the main square you will pass the stone houses and the mosque.
- Pros:Small and a good place for a break.
- Cons:Didn't have time to notice any.
- In a nutshell:Enjoyed it.
Well i can't say that they're that impressive,they are just ruins but worth a look over the fence. more travel advice
Tdiver's Related Pages
Sebinkarahisar Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sebinkarahisar
- 3 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Sebinkarahisar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sebinkarahisar
Photos in SebinkarahisarSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 334 reviews, 452 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 217 reviews, 358 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kas Intro, 42 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alacati Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalkan Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kesan Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Abingdon-on-Thames Intro, 48 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos
- London 39 reviews, 35 photos