"Old crossroads,hiking central." Yusufeli by Tdiver
Yusufeli Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 21 photos
It's a busy place for being so small,and the number of Castles and watch towers along the nearby vallies indicate its previous importance.Lots of Georgian and Armenian influences around the area.
Tourist information office near the main square will give you all the hiking information you require.
Tea houses and restaurants in town.
- Pros:Lots of things to visit.
- Cons:Roads are windy.
- In a nutshell:Come and enjoy the experience.
For just about all your wants look no further.They sell a map with all the hiking routes,campsites,pensions and some... more travel advice
Tdiver's Related Pages
Yusufeli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yusufel - Trips to Dortkilise, Tekakale and Barhal"
- "a mountain village in pontic chain's heart"
- "Old crossroads,hiking central."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yusufeli
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Yusufeli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yusufeli
Photos in YusufeliSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 334 reviews, 452 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 217 reviews, 358 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kas Intro, 42 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alacati Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalkan Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kesan Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Abingdon-on-Thames Intro, 48 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos
- London 39 reviews, 35 photos