"Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada" Top 5 Page for this destination Saskatoon by penumbra

Saskatoon Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 260 photos

With ~205,000 people, Saskatoon is the largest city in the province of Saskatchewan. The name, Saskatoon is derived from 'mis-sask-quah-toomina', the Cree Indian name for a local berry. When Saskatchewan became a province, the federal government established the provincial capital in Regina and the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon. As with the rest of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon does not change over to daylight savings time and so remains on Central Standard Time zone year round.

• Last visit to Saskatoon: Jun 2006
  • Intro Updated Oct 29, 2006

• Jun 1, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Worship services are now at 10:30 a.m.

• Nov 24, 2008 at 7:20 PM

Very Grundgy and Dirty, we thought the building was condemed from the out side, it looks as if the building could fall down on you, Dirty Dirty everything about it is Gross, the Health Officials have to take a closer look at this place.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2007 at 5:06 PM

A very helpful and enjoyable page on Saskatoon, one that also gave me a few laughs! Even though I'm now living in Regina, I still havn't been to Saskatoon - but I am looking forward to it after reading your page.

• Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2007 at 1:35 AM

Very interesting page!!! Thanks for visiting my Innsbruck page! Ciao

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2007 at 10:57 PM

Nice page!-Thanks for stopping by my Bohinj page. Greetz!

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2007 at 11:09 PM

Canada is still on my wish list, mean time I armchair travel through it ;-)

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2007 at 6:38 AM

Sooner or later will have to do some trips on this side of the world, the list of restaurants looks very interesting.

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2006 at 4:25 PM

I never knew anything about Saskatoon until reading your page. Looks like a pleasant city. By the way, thanks for checking out my Greece page.

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2006 at 3:07 PM

Saskatoon seems to be a nice place! Certainly would try some ice-cream from that bus.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2006 at 2:27 PM

Loved the ice cream bus - it's funny I just added a Canadian connection to my Highland Page = Eilean Donan praises one of your countrymen!!

penumbra Was Born Here!

penumbra

“Passport, Money, Tickets”

Badges & Stats in Saskatoon

Have you been to Saskatoon?

Latest Activity in Saskatoon