"Vlissingen, The Netherlands" Vlissingen by penumbra
Vlissingen Travel Guide: 65 reviews and 171 photos
Vlissingen is in the extreme south-west of the Netherlands. It’s the third largest port in the Netherlands (after Rotterdam and Amsterdam) and one of the few Dutch cities on the coast that is easily accessible by train. Although there is a beach near-by, the city itself border right against the North Sea. If possible, try to arrive on a sunny day. The wind coming off the North Sea can make a rainy day too miserable to explore the town properly.
Within view of the windmill at the south end of Vlissingen, seven 250 kW wind turbines were built in 1990. Generating... more travel advice
penumbra's Related Pages
Vlissingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vlissingen - Flushing: Bruisend als de branding"
- "5 days of quiet streets and perpetual darkness"
- "This is were i live"
- "Vlissingen, The Netherlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vlissingen
- Hotels in Vlissingen
- Transportation in Vlissingen
- Nightlife in Vlissingen
- Restaurants in Vlissingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Vlissingen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vlissingen
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Vlissingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vlissingen
Photos in VlissingenSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Calgary Intro, 65 reviews, 165 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San José Intro, 53 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Atlantic City Intro, 50 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Brussels Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saskatoon Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos
- Esztergom Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
No friends yet.