"Lake Michigan looks like the ocean!!!" Saint Joseph by xxgirasolexx
Saint Joseph Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 33 photos
I spent this of May in Michigan to continue working on my master's degree. After a month of intense studying, two questions still remain. First of all, why didn't anyone ever tell me before that St. Joseph's exists? IT'S AMAZING! And secondly, why wasn't I informed of all the great food that Michigan has to offer. I can't believe I only have a week left here. Waaa!
- Pros:White sand beaches and great food!
- Cons:It's a lake, not an ocean or sea.
- In a nutshell:Right across the lake from Chicago!
xxgirasolexx's Related Pages
Saint Joseph Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Special Place on the Lake"
- "kimberbakos's new Saint Joseph Page"
- "Lake Michigan looks like the ocean!!!"
- "White Sands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Joseph
- Transportation in Saint Joseph
- Restaurants in Saint Joseph
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Joseph
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Saint Joseph?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Joseph
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Kiev Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Capri Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos