"Brovary - Center of the World!" Brovary by xxgirasolexx
Brovary Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
"Brovary is the center of the world!" (At least this is what one of its residents claimed when she introduced me to her city located outside of Kiev.) I was told that the city has a population of approximately 90,000 and has been in existence since approximately 1630. Soon it will also become the new home of one of the FIFA sponsored SOS Children's Villages.
I had the opportunity to visit TERMINAL - Technopalace in order to go ice skating at midnight with some of my closest friends. We had the time of our lives! The facility was extremely clean and everything seemed so new. The ice skates I got to use were so beautiful! 25 UAH for everything (approximately 5$US) - entrance/ice skating for one hour, locker, and skate rental... If you don't like ice skating, there is also a huge supermarket that has loads of great chocolate! (I would know this, trust me!)
- Pros:Shoe-capital of Ukraine!
- Cons:If you don't have a car, it takes awhile to get here by public transport from Kiev.
xxgirasolexx's Related Pages
Brovary Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brovary
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brovary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brovary
Photos in BrovarySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Kiev Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Capri Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos