"VITEJTE V PRAZE" Prague by xxgirasolexx

Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos

Is Prague the next Paris?

Several years ago I met a chat friend on ICQ from Prague. He always told me about his wonderful city. After hearing his descriptions, I wanted to see it for myself. I was not disappointed at all. The things that stick out in my mind the most are the clock tower, the hill of Petrin with its tower and house of mirrors, Charles Bridge, and the Karlstein Castle. If all the people in Prague are like my friend, Prokop, and his family, I would live there a million years. Another interesting aspect was sleeping in Prokop's father's art studio. It was an experience in itself, perhaps a bit like sleeping in the Louvre.

Yes, we ate at McDonald's in Prague!

Unfortunately after the movie got out, we felt very hungry. We ended up at McDonald's because it was late at night and everything was closed. This picture was taken around 11 pm or so. Filip and Prokop tried to make me look taller by slouching a bit, but it didn't help. I'll be short for life.

This picture made me think about...

the ways that war destroys people. It shows a person starting out as a weak, whole man...and slowly, with each step, loses pieces of himself.

• Pros:The people and the food
  • Cons:They don't use Euros quite yet
  • In a nutshell:O hodne lepsi nez Paris
  • Last visit to Prague: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Jun 17, 2005

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2005 at 9:24 AM

Lovely city isnt it? i enjoyed my visit there,looking forward to reading more about your trip.

xxgirasolexx

“Don't try to see it all the first time or there will be no reason to go back!”

Badges & Stats in Prague