"VITEJTE V PRAZE" Prague by xxgirasolexx
Prague Travel Guide: 11,965 reviews and 25,104 photos
Several years ago I met a chat friend on ICQ from Prague. He always told me about his wonderful city. After hearing his descriptions, I wanted to see it for myself. I was not disappointed at all. The things that stick out in my mind the most are the clock tower, the hill of Petrin with its tower and house of mirrors, Charles Bridge, and the Karlstein Castle. If all the people in Prague are like my friend, Prokop, and his family, I would live there a million years. Another interesting aspect was sleeping in Prokop's father's art studio. It was an experience in itself, perhaps a bit like sleeping in the Louvre.
Unfortunately after the movie got out, we felt very hungry. We ended up at McDonald's because it was late at night and everything was closed. This picture was taken around 11 pm or so. Filip and Prokop tried to make me look taller by slouching a bit, but it didn't help. I'll be short for life.
the ways that war destroys people. It shows a person starting out as a weak, whole man...and slowly, with each step, loses pieces of himself.
- Pros:The people and the food
- Cons:They don't use Euros quite yet
- In a nutshell:O hodne lepsi nez Paris
This is a great wax museum located next to Karlstejn. It consists of forty wax figures. First there is a small town from... more travel advice
I saw the outside and it looked lovely... I arrived too late to enter the actual house, but it's MOZART'S HOUSE IN... more travel advice
xxgirasolexx's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Kiev Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Capri Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos