Madrid Hotel Tips by xxgirasolexx
Madrid Hotels: 53,107 reviews and 535 photos
All I can say is that this place is great! Clean facilities, friendly staff, and great location!
Address: Plaza Santa Cruz, 3
Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 91/366 4600
I found this place online by chance. My family and I spent a wonderful week here. It's located close to an EL CORTE INGLES, but it's also listed as being in an upper class residential area. People were really friendly though. The apartment itself was quite spacious, had a kitchenette, and was very clean. Staff were friendly, but did not speak English with us. Luckily, we speak Spanish, so it was not a problem.
Unique Qualities: The facility is guarded closely and has a 24 hour receptionist/concierge. It is right off the main street and the apartment we had gave us an excellent view of the whole area.
Address: General Pardinas, 13
Comparison: about average
Phone: (91) 435 63 46
More Reviews (3)
xxgirasolexx's Related Pages
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "¡Bienvenido a Madrid!/Welcome to Madrid!"
- "Madrid is where I live"
- "Madrid: My home for 3 fantastic weeks!"
- "Home is where you're always from"
- "WONDERFUL MADRID"
- "As we say in Andalucia, Madri"
- "Hablemos de Madrid (Let's talk about Madrid)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Nightlife in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
Read real reviews about Madrid Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Kiev Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Capri Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (26)
- Plaza Mayor- 141 Reviews, 250 Photos
- Retiro Park- 122 Reviews, 237 Photos
- Prado Museum- 150 Reviews, 212 Photos
- Puerta del Sol- 79 Reviews, 129 Photos
- Royal Palace- 118 Reviews, 219 Photos
- Almudena Cathedral- 63 Reviews, 121 Photos
- Bullfighting- 54 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Gran Via- 44 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Atocha- 35 Reviews, 65 Photos
- Reina Sofia Museum- 50 Reviews, 70 Photos
See All Madrid Things to Do