"Portofino" Portofino by xxgirasolexx
Portofino Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 450 photos
To be completely honest, I have no idea how to reach this place again. One of my best friends invited me to spend a few days in the north on a mini-break. We visited Portofino together and ended up hiking out to the lighthouse and visited the church there as well. In the process, we came across a house owned by Dolce&Gabbana that was in the process of being remodelled. The area is small enough that a day would be more than enough. However, I think that once you arrive, your heart will beg you to stay longer.
- Pros:Wonderful nature, scenery, and shopping!
- Cons:I don't remember how I got there!
xxgirasolexx's Related Pages
Portofino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portofino - a scenic place in Liguria !!"
- "Portofino - Jewel of the Italian Riviera"
- "A gem tucks in Ligurian coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portofino
- Hotels in Portofino
- Transportation in Portofino
- Restaurants in Portofino
- Shopping in Portofino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portofino
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Portofino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portofino
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Kiev Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Capri Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos