"Posh and Prestige" Monte-Carlo by HispanicYob
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 523 photos
There's only so much you can do here in one of the smallest sovereign city-state's in the world. With a population of over 30,000, the city of Monte-Carlo in Monaco contains pleasures and fantasies of the wealthy. Living standards, during my observation when I visited this country, looked very high and I doubt in a million years I could live in this place, unless I was a celebrity or something (Thank God I'm not). Located within France and not too far from Italy, Monaco and the city of Monte-Carlo is located on a beautiful peninsula overlooking the coastline of the Mediterranean Sea. The playground of the posh and of the elite, you'll find this probably one of the cleanest places on earth. It doesn't seem that you should be too concerned with safety here, unless you get in trouble gambling at the famous Monte Carlo Casino of course. Of course, this is a kind of ignorant comment on my part. Danger does exist everywhere in the world, and Monaco is no different I'm sure. All I'm saying is that during the times I visited, I never saw anything out of the ordinary or dangerous. This country is well policed as they protect a lot of the wealthy who live here.
A walk around Monaco would be considered good exercise. Remember it's a not a very big country. Make sure you don't miss going by the famous Monte Carlo Casino. From the displays of diamonds in the windows of the shops to the stroll along the Port of Hercules, you will quickly see that I'm not kidding when I say Monaco is a playground for the wealthy. The yachts and fancy high-rises will more then speak for themselves.
HispanicYob's Related Pages
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte Carlo - Glitter and Glamour"
- "Another world"
- "Monaco- a place to be- for Income tax réfugés"
- "Monte Carlo"
- "The Principality of Monaco"
- "Monaco - small country, big impressions"
- "Small, famous, expensive and worth a visit."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monte-Carlo
- Hotels in Monte-Carlo
- Transportation in Monte-Carlo
- Nightlife in Monte-Carlo
- Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
- Shopping in Monte-Carlo
- Warnings and Dangers in Monte-Carlo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Monte-Carlo
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Monte-Carlo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte-Carlo
Photos in Monte-CarloSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Albuquerque Intro, 19 reviews, 50 photos
- Seattle Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Toronto Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Skagway Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glasgow Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (17)
Latest Monte-Carlo hotel reviews
- Balmoral Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- 219 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Monte Carlo Beach Hotel
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 8, 2013
- Le Meridien Beach Plaza
- 428 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Hotel De Paris
- 243 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Miramar Hotel
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 13, 2013
- Fairmont Monte Carlo
- 696 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013