"Beauty Divine-This is Tortola" Tortola by HispanicYob
Tortola Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 288 photos
Another stop on my many places I've ventured to since joining Norwegian Cruise Lines in February 2006. Welcome to Tortola, one of the British Virgin Islands. This is one of the many gems of the Caribbean, with it's almost unspoilt natural landscapes and cozy and spacious beaches. I didn't care much for this place when I first set foot here, there's not much shopping in Road Town, the capital of this place. But when you actually get out and see the sights it's awesome! But i fyou're into shopping and glitz, you're in the wrong place man!
- Pros:The beaches, the natural beauty, the warm waters
- Cons:No shopping
Well, at least until the surf comes and washes it away. Thought I'd do this at Cane Garden Bay, inscribe your name in... more travel advice
This is Cane Garden Bay beach in Tortola. A great place to kick back with a beer or other drink in hand and soak up the... more travel advice
HispanicYob's Related Pages
Tortola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tortola ~ "Land of Turtle Doves""
- "Entrance to the BVI"
- "Tortola Vacation"
- "Tortola - Just Passing Through!"
- "Beauty Divine-This is Tortola"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tortola
- Hotels in Tortola
- Transportation in Tortola
- Nightlife in Tortola
- Restaurants in Tortola
- Shopping in Tortola
- Warnings and Dangers in Tortola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tortola
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tortola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tortola
Photos in TortolaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Albuquerque Intro, 19 reviews, 50 photos
- Seattle Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Sydney Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Toronto Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Skagway Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue