"view of Shasta Lake" Shasta Lake by bluebug
Shasta Lake Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 20 photos
Shasta Lake is really pretty. The color of the lake is turquoise blue and you can see fairly deep into the water. There are many campgrounds to choose from and they are dog friendly. It's really peaceful and serene up in this part of California.
Oh yeah, there were the most interesting looking spiders. They looked like African cave dwelling spiders, and they were all over our campsite, ended up finding a few of these 'guests' in the tent the next morning so just watch out!
- Pros:dog friendly campgrounds, fun lake
bluebug's Related Pages
Shasta Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gorgeous Lake Shasta"
- "HouseBoats on Lake Shasta, CA"
- "view of Shasta Lake"
- "Jumping in Shasta Lake!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shasta Lake
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Shasta Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shasta Lake
Photos in Shasta LakeSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Korcula Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Phuket Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Baja Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Big Sur Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Province of Palawan Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Basel Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 4 reviews