"Happiness in the nooks of the Cordilleras." Sagada by bluebug
Sagada Travel Guide: 686 reviews and 1,932 photos
That statement is a pretty heavy title for this village to live up to, but it can with ease. I never thought of Sagada as a detination point, but then i started looking into Banuae and then that's when I saw Sagada. I made the decision to start here and then work my way down to Banuae and what a wonderful choice that was. Once you arrive here from Manila or Baguio or any bustling city for that fact, you can just sit back and take a deep breath of clean air. Due to the lack of jeepneys and the complete absence of tricycles, you can assure yourself a headache-free day of outdoor oxygen, as well as the peaceful sounds of nature.
- Pros:clean air, breath taking environment, native life still prevelant.
- In a nutshell:Suck up what Sagada has to offer and you'll be sharing stories of this trip for years to come. That may sound cheesy but it's sooo true.
bluebug's Related Pages
Sagada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sagada: My Nirvana"
- "Sagada? So how many times have you been back?"
- "Paradise Amidst Mountains"
- "Serene Sagada"
- "SAGADA: No other place on earth comes close"
- "Sagada High"
- "ON THE ROAD TO SAGADA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sagada
- Hotels in Sagada
- Transportation in Sagada
- Nightlife in Sagada
- Restaurants in Sagada
- Shopping in Sagada
- Warnings and Dangers in Sagada
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sagada
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sagada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagada
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Korcula Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Phuket Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Baja Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Big Sur Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Province of Palawan Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Basel Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 4 reviews