"AROUND THE WORLD BY MEXICAN CULTURE" NITZELI's Profile

MEXICAN MENTALITY(waking a life)

How could we be able to define a culture in the 2005 when globalization is everywhere. Is that still possible? I think so, at least in Mexico many people refuse to speak english. We do eat Mc Donals or drink Cocacola, but we prefer our traditional mexican food which is really abundant. We prefer to cook and get really natural stuff. We love Mariachi and latin music instead rock which is really weird in those days. People are so friendy and open minded when the time to talk to strangers come. Do you think is that similar to your culture?. Well let`s find differences between your country and mine. If you have time to relax.
I have to say that after my trip to Toronto, I kind of waking a life. I was there 1 year, before that I did not even know I was living in a small world. My mind was too close.
After my trip to England I am more that alive. I dont think my life will be the same anymore. My points of view are completely different. Life is like that everything is always changing, but I am glad to be aware of it and happy to be waking a life.

I want t o share wiht you a webside, this is a great oportunity for everyone to go anywhere and get a place to stay without money, yes this is true people are offering their homes everywhere in the world.
by this is me and one of my friends from Switzerland. We met in a webside and I hosted her in my home. It was really fun.
Check it out www.hospitalityclub.org

My bedroom

This is my bedroom . Some of the special things like my Toronto subway map on the wall. This is one of the most special places for me. That is maybe, because my computer is in there.
I bit of me. I am a tour guide student, so whenever you come to Mexico feel free to let me know. I can show you around. Would be great if I get some experience.
I also want to be a nutritionist in a short future.
I like to listen to rock music, but I like electronic, punk, dance, latin music, ska, classic, a little bit of everything, but alternative rock is my favorite.
I really dont like pictures. I always hate to look at me. I love to spend time in my bedroom thinking about my future, I am good at that. One of the favorite things of my bedroom is my computer . I became really dependent of it. I think technology is very good in many ways. I am not sure. Let`s think about this. How good technology is for the humans. Most of people say that this is part of evolution. I wonder if that is something that we really need to live.
I can not imagine my life without computers, cars, airplanes, boats, telephones, factories, But somehow I wonder if those things are really good for us or just bad for the enviroment and humans health.
I am sure we will not be able to live without them.

Great tour

They are some friends and the 2 girls are people that I met from the hsopitaity club webside. We had a great tour around down town(Zocalo). We went to places like National palace where you cna see all the Diego Rivera´`s paintings.

One of my best friends

I was just playing wiht my friend in the zocalo.

Funny picture

I had to take this picture for a job few months ago. I actually never like to look at me on pictures.
This is a bit of my home and my mom cars.

This is my little sister

I love my sister, so much she is an inportant part of my life.

Bosque de la primavera

This is a beautiful place. It look like a river and that is very true, but not a normal one. This is a really hot one. It is like a jacuzzi or even hotter.
I am in Guadalajara.

• Intro Updated Nov 21, 2006

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2007 at 6:52 AM

A warm Happy birthday to you Nitzeli,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2007 at 9:47 PM

Happy Birthday!

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2007 at 9:04 PM

Hi Nitzeli, it's partytime!!! Happy birthday and have a nice party. Greetings from the Netherlands.

• canelo16's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2006 at 12:10 PM

Me perdí la fiesta! HAce un rato que no entraba a la página! :( Por cierto, cumplimos años el mismo día. Saludos y espero que estés bien. P.D. Felicidades! muuy atrasadas!

• jumanuel's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2006 at 7:53 PM

Hola! Feliz Cumpleaños!! - Cómo estuvo la despedida? SUERTE!! JM

• mundanus's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2006 at 12:35 PM

oye! The Party and the people were great :) cheers again Enjoy your time in USA and hope to hear from ya :) take care

• urva's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2006 at 11:41 PM

hey Nitzelli wishing you a very Happy Bday from India ... Urva

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2006 at 8:15 PM

Happy Birthday to you:-) I wish you a nice day!

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2005 at 6:51 PM

einen guten rutsch ins neue jahr!!!

• Sep 27, 2005 at 2:13 AM

Hola Sylvia, yo también estoy en HC, pero desde el otro lado del charco, un saludo desde madrid

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
NITZELI's Profile Photo

NITZELI

“Adventure, apprenticeship”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.