"The Blue Jewel of the Estacado" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa by bocmaxima
Santa Rosa Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 46 photos
Santa Rosa has always been my favorite town in Eastern New Mexico. Like many other small towns in the state, much of what makes it beautiful interesting lies off the highway and just beneath the surface which many travelers fail to penetrate.
Blue Hole, the lake and the Silver Moon Cafe are just a few of those wonderful things you'll find. It may not be worth a whole trip, but it's certainly worth a stop.
bocmaxima's Related Pages
Santa Rosa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Getting our kicks ..."
- "Scuba diving capital of the Southwest"
- "Basaic Santa Rosa Page"
- "Santa Rosa"
- "The Blue Jewel of the Estacado"
- "Lunch Stop Along I-40"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Rosa
- Hotels in Santa Rosa
- Restaurants in Santa Rosa
- Shopping in Santa Rosa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Rosa
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (97)
Have you been to Santa Rosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Rosa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 43 reviews, 12 photos
- Chicago Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Phoenix 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Omaha Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Angeles Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Albuquerque 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Socorro Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos