"a great place to visit, a quirky place to live" Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson by bocmaxima
Tucson Travel Guide: 962 reviews and 2,219 photos
Tucson, like most cities in America's Sunbelt, has grown dramatically over the past few decades, spreading out into what was once desolate desert or irrigated farmland, and pushing nature further out in the name of progress.
Luckily, the Tucson has many developmental barriers in the way of county, state and federal lands which have alotted a significant amount of natural, open land very near to the city.
Sure the seats are ripped up. Sure the staff is tattooed and ultra-cynnical. Sure there are sometimes homeless people... more travel advice
Tucson's natural barriers have created several areas where development has more or less failed to reach. One such area... more travel advice
- See All UA Parking
- See All Arizona's DUI Laws
- See All A Run-Down on UA Area Drinking
- hiker's paradise
bocmaxima's Related Pages
Tucson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Tucson Page"
- "Capitol of southern Arizona"
- "~Tucson ~"
- "A Modern City in the Old Pueblo"
- "a great place to visit, a quirky place to live"
- "Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum"
- "Tucson has it all!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tucson
- Hotels in Tucson
- Transportation in Tucson
- Nightlife in Tucson
- Restaurants in Tucson
- Shopping in Tucson
- Warnings and Dangers in Tucson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tucson
- 43 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 77 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (131)
Have you been to Tucson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tucson
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 43 reviews, 12 photos
- Chicago Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Phoenix 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Omaha Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Angeles Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Albuquerque 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Socorro Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos