"A German City with a Danish Heart" Top 5 Page for this destination Flensburg by Jasen71
Flensburg Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 56 photos
Flensburg is located in the most northern part of Germany, and is a border town with Denmark. The city has a busy tourist trade and port.
This place has great tapas and other mexican food... I had a really good meal here before heading off for a night out on... more travel advice
The most important thing for any Vt'er is to have access to a computer, so an internet cafe is a must.... more travel advice
Jasen71's Related Pages
Flensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Das flenst!"
- "Go a-Viking in Flensburg!"
- "Bonio goes to Flensburg"
- "A German City with a Danish Heart"
- "Last stop before Denmark"
- "Northern bordercity"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Flensburg
- Hotels in Flensburg
- Transportation in Flensburg
- Nightlife in Flensburg
- Restaurants in Flensburg
- Shopping in Flensburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Flensburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Flensburg
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Flensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flensburg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 61 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevastopol' Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Skopje Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Kutna Hora Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaporizhzhya Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedlec (Bone Church) Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guernsey Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Kiev Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos