"Cossacks and Tourists" Top 5 Page for this destination Zaporizhzhya by Jasen71
Zaporizhzhya Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 80 photos
Zaporizhia today is a large and historically significant city in the heart of southern Ukraine and located on the banks of the Dnieper River beyond its once impassable rapids. The City never sleeps.
The home of the Cossacks
- Pros:Moving Forward
- Cons:The Pollution
- In a nutshell:A working city
Touch wood! I haven't really come across too many problem whilst in Ukraine, but this city has a slightly bad element to... more travel advice
Dniprohes Dam was built between 1927 and 1932 with american help! And is considered to be one of the Seven Modern... more travel advice
Jasen71's Related Pages
Zaporizhzhya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cossacks and Tourists"
- "Industrial, yet cool, Zaporizhzhya"
- "HOME!sweet HOME!"
- "Zaporozhye - where once Cossacks roamed freely"
- "On Both Banks of the Dnipro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zaporizhzhya
- Hotels in Zaporizhzhya
- Transportation in Zaporizhzhya
- Restaurants in Zaporizhzhya
- Warnings and Dangers in Zaporizhzhya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zaporizhzhya
- 9 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Zaporizhzhya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zaporizhzhya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 61 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevastopol' Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Skopje Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Kutna Hora Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaporizhzhya Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedlec (Bone Church) Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guernsey Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Kiev Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos