"Of Donkeys and Men!" Top 5 Page for this destination Guernsey by Jasen71
Guernsey Travel Guide: 268 reviews and 716 photos
Guernsey is at least at best still in the 1980's, which isn't a bad thing.
- Pros:Safe and Family Friendly Tourist Island
Whilst in St Peter Port head towards the Castle Cornet and if by chance you are there at the break of dawn you'll see... more travel advice
Sea Fishing is a pleasure in Guernsey! I like to catch Black Sea Bream, and I caught this one from near the Port control... more travel advice
Jasen71's Related Pages
Guernsey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What is a Bailiwick?"
- "Of Donkeys and Men!"
- "I plan to go to Guernsey"
- "How do they fit all those people in?"
- "Not just the island of Guernsey!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guernsey
- Hotels in Guernsey
- Transportation in Guernsey
- Nightlife in Guernsey
- Restaurants in Guernsey
- Shopping in Guernsey
- Warnings and Dangers in Guernsey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guernsey
- 19 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Guernsey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guernsey
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 61 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevastopol' Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Skopje Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Kutna Hora Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaporizhzhya Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedlec (Bone Church) Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guernsey Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Kiev Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos