"Czech Adventure" Czech Republic by Jasen71
Czech Republic Travel Guide: 17,123 reviews and 40,388 photos
The Czech Republic is a tourist friendly location to explore and travel around....
- Pros:Tourist Friendly
- Cons:Taxi Drivers
- In a nutshell:Too many tourists for the travellers amongst us!
It's a Day Trip or for a bit longer you fancy?. Brno is the Second largest city in the Czech Republic. they have some... more travel advice
If you have a day to spare then why not hop on to the train and head to Kutna Hora and Sedlec.. The train Journey takes... more travel advice
Jasen71's Related Pages
Czech Republic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Czechia - great architecture & landscapes"
- "CZECH REPUBLIC"
- "The Czech Republic"
- "Following the UNESCO World Heritage sites"
- "Czech Republic: Finding Beers & Hockey Players"
- "Paul2001's Czech Republic page"
- "Adventures in Czechia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Czech Republic
- Hotels in Czech Republic
- Transportation in Czech Republic
- Nightlife in Czech Republic
- Restaurants in Czech Republic
- Shopping in Czech Republic
- Warnings and Dangers in Czech Republic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Czech Republic
- 44 Reviews
- 86 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Czech Republic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Czech Republic
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 61 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevastopol' Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Skopje Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Kutna Hora Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaporizhzhya Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedlec (Bone Church) Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guernsey Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Kiev Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos