"Hansa City Wismar" Top 5 Page for this destination Wismar by Jasen71
Wismar Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 323 photos
Wismar experienced its heyday as a member of the Hanseatic League up to the 15th century, and the buildings from this period still dominate the town’s character. Pretty houses with gabled roofs, mighty redbrick churches and the Fürstenhof Palace all bear witness to the great age of the “Hanse”, and earned Wismar’s Old Town classification as a .
Once again I search for the Wurst (no pun intended). Here next to the main square is the Cafe Hegede, which serves the... more travel advice
Please will someone tell me the correct name for these street music organ grinders. I was walking along the high street... more travel advice
Jasen71's Related Pages
Wismar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old hanse town in the east"
- "Hansa City Wismar"
- "A short visit to Wismar"
- "Wistful about Wismar"
- "A ray of light"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wismar
- Hotels in Wismar
- Transportation in Wismar
- Restaurants in Wismar
- Shopping in Wismar
- Warnings and Dangers in Wismar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wismar
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Wismar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wismar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 61 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevastopol' Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Skopje Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Kutna Hora Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaporizhzhya Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedlec (Bone Church) Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guernsey Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Kiev Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos