"Nothing sounds better than a suitcase's zipper." Laserone's Profile
In Tianjin, look for the goubuli dumplings on a cold and windy (but sunny) day, cheer, and then go eat somewhere less expensive.
Everything fits in a Fiat 500. These vedgies, my grandma and I. And no SUV can take the pleasure from me while driving such a pleasure-powered car! hA!
Tagliatelle are a type of long pasta one cm wide and about 20 25 cm long. the sauce to it - ragu - is actually from Bologna (where I live now-2007) and has nothing to do with "bologna" ham or pressed ham. That is also typical of Bologna but it's a variety of steamed and boiled meat "leftovers". Its recipe is real old. However, the tomatoe to it (it takes at least 2 hrs to cook the sauce) was introduced only after the arrival of tomatoes in Europe. Yeah, pizza and pasta were not on italian dinner tables in this fashion, before 1492 ac.
These digital cameras are just incredible. it didn't look like that from the cockpit. however, please drive safe. and fasten your seatbelt.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 24 Reviews
- 136 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- Posted in Travel Ischia Forum "Re: Searching for a specifik..."
- Commented on davidjo's profile page
- Wrote a Review A brand new Hostel in Verdeto Hotels
- Laserone and Ravijojla are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Stunning enjoyment"
- created a Bratislava Travel Page "Coldest day in my life"
- Uploaded a Video to Beijing
updated their Profile Page "Nothing sounds better than a suitcase's zipper."
VideosSee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sardegna Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verdeto Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tires Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piacenza Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Parma Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigoleno Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Vienna Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos