"ROTA" Top 5 Page for this destination Rota by wild80s
Rota Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 80 photos
What an awesome place!! Had a wonderful time although I had to take it easy on the Sangria and delicious food. People were very friendly everywhere we went..
From what I could tell this is a typical patio for homes there. Everywhere we went you could see people relaxing in their patios.
While walking around town we walked by a Church where a wedding was taking place. This was the Bride and Groom's transportation. We stayed for a while and watched as the wedding party exited the Church. Of course everyone was dressed up for the occasion.
- Pros:Wherever you go you will have a good time
- Cons:Watch your Sangria intake :-) No cons that I can think of
- In a nutshell:I had a wonderful memorable trip there. Would love to go back and visit again.
I went to a few Restaurants and tried the Tapas and I'm hooked. You can visit any local Restaurant and ask them if they... more travel advice
wild80s' Related Pages
Rota Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two Weeks on the Costa de la Luz"
- "An incredible weekend!"
- "Rota, AGAIN!"
- "be careful with the Sangria"
- "ROTA. USA MILITARY BASE, BEACHES, FABULOUS DISHES"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rota
- Hotels in Rota
- Nightlife in Rota
- Restaurants in Rota
- Shopping in Rota
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rota
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rota?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rota
Top 10 Pages
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rota Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Tijuana 5 reviews
- New York City Intro, 3 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 3 photos
- Halifax Intro, 3 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 3 photos
- Curaçao Intro, 3 photos