"ROTA" Top 5 Page for this destination Rota by wild80s

Rota Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 80 photos

ROTA

What an awesome place!! Had a wonderful time although I had to take it easy on the Sangria and delicious food. People were very friendly everywhere we went..

PATIO

From what I could tell this is a typical patio for homes there. Everywhere we went you could see people relaxing in their patios.

AROUND TOWN

While walking around town we walked by a Church where a wedding was taking place. This was the Bride and Groom's transportation. We stayed for a while and watched as the wedding party exited the Church. Of course everyone was dressed up for the occasion.

• Pros:Wherever you go you will have a good time
  • Cons:Watch your Sangria intake :-) No cons that I can think of
  • In a nutshell:I had a wonderful memorable trip there. Would love to go back and visit again.
  • Last visit to Rota: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 26, 2005

• Hopkid's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2006 at 6:33 AM

I was in Rota for 2 weeks and never got to that gypsy market...too busy working I guess! Nice page on Rota! ~ Andy

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2006 at 4:11 PM

Food looks and sounds grand as does the sangria. The market is just marvelous.

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2006 at 1:56 PM

I thought Rota was an unusual place to visit, but then I remembered the American base. Do you have family or friends there. I see you became quite attatched to the sangria, best thing to drink in the summer heat :o)

• AGHIOS's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2005 at 5:17 AM

Not enough pics of you....

• PINOYSAILOR's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2005 at 10:45 AM

I'm envious! You were in Rota at the right time of the year. Ever learn how to dance the Sevillana?

wild80s

“I go where the seas take me”

Badges & Stats in Rota