"Marracuene Travel Page" Marracuene by Marian2020
Marracuene Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 67 photos
Located 35km north of Maputo at the mouth of the Incomati River and a short boat trip to Macaneta Beaches, Marracuene Village is the first village, when you leave Maputo town going towards the North.
Fishing in the river is not bad at all and the water is salty. Fishermen can use the concrete ramp to launch their boats at a nominal fee and go out to sea for deep sea fishing, diving, etc.
- Pros:You will experience what the Sound of the Silence means.
- Cons:You will most probably go to bed early to wake up early.
- In a nutshell:If you like sea food, diving and fishing, Mozambique is a great destination.
Marian2020's Related Pages
Marracuene Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Marracuene
- Hotels in Marracuene
- Transportation in Marracuene
- Restaurants in Marracuene
- Warnings and Dangers in Marracuene
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marracuene
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Marracuene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marracuene
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.