"Bridgeport, Connecticut USA" Bridgeport by baileyniko
Bridgeport Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 12 photos
I live in a neighborhood called Black Rock, within the city of Bridgeport in Connecticut. Though Bridgeport is a very large city, my neighborhood is tight-knit, artsy, and friendly. We even have our own annual Black Rock Day parade, which passes right past my house and neighborhood Christmas tree lighting ceremony (though our tree is "slightly" smaller than the tree in Rockefeller Center)!
I live one block away from the Long Island Sound. I love walking my dogs down to the beach in the early morning hours and breathing in the slightly salty air. We also have some incredible sunrises.
baileyniko's Related Pages
Bridgeport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bridgeport, Connecticut USA"
- "Visiting friends"
- "Iv_an_Angel's new Bridgeport page"
- "Too Attractive A Photo Not To Use It"
- "Bridgeport City"
- "Bridgeport - Connecticut"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bridgeport
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bridgeport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bridgeport
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Orlando 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Paris 2 reviews
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Melbourne 2 reviews
- Haleiwa 1 review, 1 photo
- Bridgeport Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Haleakala National Park 1 review