"Paradise in the Carribean" Top 5 Page for this destination Cancún by gipper84
Cancún Travel Guide: 2,023 reviews and 4,106 photos
Cancun is one of the nicest places you could ever go. I recommend that everyone once in their lifetime, take the time to visit Cancun. The weather here is beautiful and stays at like an average of 82 or 83 degrees. In the summer the temperature can get really hott, and the sun down there is like none other. You can definetly get burned quickly as one of my friends did.
The place to be in Cancun, is definetly Hotel Zone. I provided a photo, as you can tell. Hotel Zone is just jumping with energy and has so much to offer, that is almost blows your mind. There are tons of nightclubs, like Irish pubs, and even good ole Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. Shopping is also a must do in this area. There are a wide variety of malls with tons of stores, both Mexican brand, and American brand. I visited Flamingo Plaza, and Isla Mall. These two places were great. Hotel Zone also is home to some of the nicest resorts you will ever lay eyes on. I found it neat just driving up the strip one day and looking at all the amazing designs of all the different resorts. Some are shaped like pyramids or towers. They are all so mind boggling.
Another cool thing about Cancun is the ancient place to visit. Do not go to Cancun and leave without visiting Tulum and Chitchen Itza. They are just 2 of the best places to go in Cancun. You will find the prettiest beach in all of Cancun located at Tulum.
Overall, my trip to Cancun was one I will never forget. This trip came about after a long degree of planning between my friend David and I. His parents set up all the flights and resort, and me and David just picked the destinations. I loved Cancun so much, that the day it was time to leave, I contemplated just staying. It is a remarkable place to go with friends because you just thoroughly enjoy yourself, and have no pressure to do anything. The whole week I didn't wear a watch or carry my cellphone. I just did what I wanted, when I wanted and it was paradise. I met alot of nice people down there and came back with a good group of new friends located all over the world.
- Pros:Beaches, Nightclubs, Shopping malls, basically everything is at your fingertip
- Cons:Telephones (the calling cards were quite expensive and the resort had a cell phone jammer)
- In a nutshell:Great Place to go with friends and just enjoy yourself!
Make sure when you go to Cancun that you take a 45 or 30 sunblock with you. The sun in Cancun is really strong and can... more travel advice
The carriage ride around the resort is really nice. You get a chance to tour the entire resort in the comfort of a horse... more travel advice
- See All Watch your step!
- See All Dinner Dining by the pool
- See All Spa at the Moon Palace
- See All The Golf Club at Moon Palace
gipper84's Related Pages
Cancún Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paradise in the Carribean"
- "Spring Break 24/7/365"
- "Cancun Condo"
- "Cancun, Mexico"
- "CANCUN ---PARADISE IN MEXICO"
- "Cancun, Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cancún
- Hotels in Cancún
- Transportation in Cancún
- Nightlife in Cancún
- Restaurants in Cancún
- Shopping in Cancún
- Warnings and Dangers in Cancún
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cancún
- 46 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cancún?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cancún
Photos in CancúnSee All Photos (47)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 48 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cancún Intro, 46 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luray Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos
- United States of America 13 reviews, 13 photos