"OUR NEW HOME!" West Paris by paulapes

West Paris Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 15 photos

View of West Paris

This is a view from a back road (High Street), of West Paris, which is a quiet little town between Norway and Bethel.

Rainbows!

After a rain storm a rainbow formed behind our house...I was taking pictures when I saw another rainbow come out around the first one! I've never seen that before and it was beautiful.

Lucy

We adopted a cat from the local rescue society and named her Lucy. She's really great to have around, does silly things and keeps us entertained. Lucy is about 3 years old and is a small cat, but when she's running around the house it sounds like she weighs about 25 pounds!

• Pros:Small and Quiet
  • Cons:Small and Quiet :-)
  • Intro Updated Jun 30, 2007

• Jun 17, 2009 at 2:12 AM

itourbeijing.com/china-trave...

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2008 at 11:20 PM

I just love berries, and these do look wonderful ;-)

• doreenellen's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Hi Paula, thanks for snow photo, looks beautifful. New home now, hope you are now settled in Ok I wish you an early Happy Xmas and good year for 2008

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2007 at 5:46 PM

Never heard of West Paris, but it looks quite nice. We loved our visit to Maine a few years ago. I'll bet the hot tub + a marguerita is a good combo. Do you make rum swizzles?

• la_la78's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2007 at 9:10 PM

In my hometown we also eat the blackberres ,It taste well . my hometown in the kulor of xin jiang in china .

• Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2007 at 8:11 AM

Hi Paula and Chuck, Just read your West Paris page again. Your hot tub looks inviting, haha. Take care and love from Mary and me. x x

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2006 at 10:43 AM

Nice home town pages. Beautiful house. I envy your retirement.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2006 at 5:38 AM

Thanks for the views of that wonderful rugged countryside...so typical of New ENgland. Love it. House looks wonderful. Between the berries and hot tub...you'll do just fine. :-)

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2006 at 10:49 PM

Hummm yes, yours looks smaller.

• bugalugs's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2006 at 1:28 PM

Oh the library is so lovely, what a wonderful place you are now living in. Are blueberries, blackberries that have gone blue with the cold :-)

paulapes Lives Here!

paulapes

“I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message..”

Badges & Stats in West Paris

Have you been to West Paris?

Latest Activity in West Paris