"Ogunquit area weekend" Top 5 Page for this destination Ogunquit by paulapes
Ogunquit Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 150 photos
Ogunquit is a great little village in southern Maine. And I've never seen so many hotels/motels and restaurants in one place. It isn't honky-tonk, on the contrary it's a nice place to visit. The Marginal Way (a walk along the coast) is a great way to spend a few hours---walking or just sitting on one of the benches and daydreaming.
- Pros:Beautiful little village
- Cons:It's a bit crowded
- In a nutshell:Lots to do, lots to see, lots to buy!!!
You can do Take-Out like we did, or dine in. They serve delicious fried clams, a full seafood menu, homemade onion rings... more travel advice
Nothing fancy here! Eating at the end of the dock in Cape Porpoise, Maine is a great way to end the day. You can eat... more travel advice
paulapes' Related Pages
Ogunquit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Beautiful Place by the Sea"
- "RhondaRuth's Ogunquit Page"
- "Beautiful place by the sea"
- "Art Community in Southern Maine"
- "Ogunquit area weekend"
- "Kay_C's new Ogunquit Page"
- "Ogunquit , ME...a small quaint town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ogunquit
- Hotels in Ogunquit
- Transportation in Ogunquit
- Nightlife in Ogunquit
- Restaurants in Ogunquit
- Shopping in Ogunquit
- Warnings and Dangers in Ogunquit
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ogunquit
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ogunquit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ogunquit
Top 10 Pages
- Rhode Island Intro, 25 reviews, 73 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 8 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Maine Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos