Florida Hotel Tips by paulapes
Florida Hotels: 166 reviews and 143 photos
I stayed with my sister in her condo in Naples on my second trip, but there are many, many, many hotels everywhere in Florida--should be very easy to find a room.
Anywhere along the miles and miles of beaches on the Gulf of Mexico!
Unique Qualities: There are tons of things to do and see, and hundreds of restaurants in this entire area...it's impossible for me to recommend one particular place!
Directions: St. Pete Beach, Reddington Shores, Madiera Beach, etc., etc., etc.
More Reviews (12)
paulapes' Related Pages
Florida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Sunny Florida"
- "FLORIDA THEME PARKS FUN - LIFES A BEACH"
- "Rich Tapestry of Sand, Wetlands, & Forests"
- "Come to the Sunshine State"
- "Finding Florida, Today and the Way It Was"
- "Jefie's first visit to Southwest Florida!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florida
- Hotels in Florida
- Transportation in Florida
- Nightlife in Florida
- Restaurants in Florida
- Shopping in Florida
- Warnings and Dangers in Florida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florida
- 32 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florida
Read real reviews about Florida Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Rhode Island Intro, 25 reviews, 73 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 8 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Maine Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos