"Love goes a long way" DeRay's Profile

A journey through life

Being married for more than 20 years, I have to admit that I kept on falling in love with the same girl over and over again.

Our anniversary was a great meaning to our life, which remind of the good old days. I still remember how I try to court that girl with much persistence. But with my charming ways of attracting girls, I know she will be mine. For which, now the reality shows.

What I do for a living

Well, I'm a multi-trade person. A musician, tradesperson, manufacturer, a barber, etc. Name it on the list, I've done all that.

I'm not shy to say what I do for a living as it's an honest job. So, need a hair cut? Or probably want to renovate your home? Hahaha!!!

I'M THE MAN!!

Here's where my wife fell for me

It all started a long way back. I was performing, and comes a beautiful lady with all the perfection. My eyes can't even blink but of course, I was also on her eyes. So, the love story starts there.............

My wife's birthday

It was really a "crazy" night. We really had fun at Europa Music Underground.

(Picture courtesy of Minanga)

• Intro Updated Jul 5, 2006

• flyingkiwi's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2005 at 8:45 AM

Lol! Thanks dude! Looking forward to some partying with you all in Singapore! :)

• pawi's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2005 at 4:20 PM

yeaaah, Dray......welcome to small world of chat chut,,,, who's that girll...

• jaka63's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2005 at 9:50 AM

Welcome on board VT. Hope you enjoy like i do....Cheers..:-))

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
DeRay's Profile Photo

DeRay

“To an endless journey with my love!!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.