"Love goes a long way" DeRay's Profile
Being married for more than 20 years, I have to admit that I kept on falling in love with the same girl over and over again.
Our anniversary was a great meaning to our life, which remind of the good old days. I still remember how I try to court that girl with much persistence. But with my charming ways of attracting girls, I know she will be mine. For which, now the reality shows.
Well, I'm a multi-trade person. A musician, tradesperson, manufacturer, a barber, etc. Name it on the list, I've done all that.
I'm not shy to say what I do for a living as it's an honest job. So, need a hair cut? Or probably want to renovate your home? Hahaha!!!
I'M THE MAN!!
It all started a long way back. I was performing, and comes a beautiful lady with all the perfection. My eyes can't even blink but of course, I was also on her eyes. So, the love story starts there.............
It was really a "crazy" night. We really had fun at Europa Music Underground.
(Picture courtesy of Minanga)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- DeRay and jaka63 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Singing in a karaoke lounge in Singapore Warnings and Dangers
- created a Singapore Travel Page "Mari kita ya..yat Singapura"
updated their Profile Page "Love goes a long way"
- Posted in Travel Indonesia Forum "RE: Batam - Jakarta with AWAIR"
- Commented on flyingkiwi's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Love goes a long way"
- Singapore Intro, 1 review
- Johor Bahru Intro, 1 photo
- Pulau Batam Intro, 1 photo
- Woodlands New Town Intro, 1 photo