"Wonderful Island" Phu Quoc by mai_lam
Phu Quoc Travel Guide: 113 reviews and 295 photos
Phu Quoc, Vietnam's largest island is situated in the gulf of Thailand.
The drop-shaped island is 48 km in length, and from 3 to 28 km breadthwise. all in all it has 1320 qkm and about 70000 inhabitants are living on it.
- Pros:Friendly people, cheap and fresh seafood, great coconut palm-lined beach
- Cons:bumpy road, few nightlife activities
- In a nutshell:Beach and Sea, come and appreciate the scene
The most convenient way to get to Phu Quoc is by plane. Departing from Tan Son Nhat Airport, it takes around 1 hour to... more travel advice
It may be a drawback for foreign tourist to visit here because all the signs, introduction boards are in Vietnamese.... more travel advice
mai_lam's Related Pages
Phu Quoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A LITTLE Bit of Sand with that BEACH please!!!"
- "A week on Phu Quoc Island"
- "Phu Quoc"
- "Vietnam's top spot for beaching yourself!"
- "Phu Quoc island."
- "A peaceful place to relax"
- "Phu Quoc - go as soon as you can"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phu Quoc
- Hotels in Phu Quoc
- Transportation in Phu Quoc
- Nightlife in Phu Quoc
- Restaurants in Phu Quoc
- Shopping in Phu Quoc
- Warnings and Dangers in Phu Quoc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phu Quoc
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Phu Quoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phu Quoc
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.