"Wonderful Island" Phu Quoc by mai_lam
Phu Quoc Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 280 photos
Phu Quoc, Vietnam's largest island is situated in the gulf of Thailand.
The drop-shaped island is 48 km in length, and from 3 to 28 km breadthwise. all in all it has 1320 qkm and about 70000 inhabitants are living on it.
- Pros:Friendly people, cheap and fresh seafood, great coconut palm-lined beach
- Cons:bumpy road, few nightlife activities
- In a nutshell:Beach and Sea, come and appreciate the scene
The most convenient way to get to Phu Quoc is by plane. Departing from Tan Son Nhat Airport, it takes around 1 hour to... more travel advice
It may be a drawback for foreign tourist to visit here because all the signs, introduction boards are in Vietnamese.... more travel advice
mai_lam's Related Pages
Phu Quoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A LITTLE Bit of Sand with that BEACH please!!!"
- "A week on Phu Quoc Island"
- "Phu Quoc"
- "Vietnam's top spot for beaching yourself!"
- "Phu Quoc island."
- "Phu Quoc - go as soon as you can"
- "Wonderful Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phu Quoc
- Hotels in Phu Quoc
- Transportation in Phu Quoc
- Nightlife in Phu Quoc
- Restaurants in Phu Quoc
- Shopping in Phu Quoc
- Warnings and Dangers in Phu Quoc
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Phu Quoc
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Phu Quoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phu Quoc
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.
Latest Phu Quoc hotel reviews
- Saigon Phu Quoc Resort
- 171 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013