"10 days of beach, mountains and city life" Vancouver by bisous333
Vancouver Travel Guide: 4,084 reviews and 8,679 photos
- Pros:Beautifuk scenery, lots of discovering to do. The people are very friendly too.
- Cons:There are a many homeless people who follow you around beggings in some parts of downtown
- In a nutshell:A city with many faces, beach, mountains and concrete
This was an unforgettable experience. You must go see this when you are in Vancouver. We took a bus ride up to Capilano... more travel advice
bisous333's Related Pages
Vancouver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Local's Perspective"
- "Vancouver, BC - Canada's Pacific Gem!"
- "Vancouver, BC, Canada!"
- "Vancouver, my current home"
- "Vancouver,the best neighbor city of the USA!"
- "Summer in Vancouver"
- "The big city on the West Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vancouver
- Hotels in Vancouver
- Transportation in Vancouver
- Nightlife in Vancouver
- Restaurants in Vancouver
- Shopping in Vancouver
- Warnings and Dangers in Vancouver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vancouver
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vancouver
- Posted in Travel Monaco Forum "Re: Monaco churches"
- Commented on one of Karolina01's Vancouver travel pages
- Wrote a Review A great day out! about Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "A great day out!"
- updated a Vancouver Travel Page "10 days of beach, mountains and city life"
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint-Malo Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boulogne Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Lille Intro, 6 reviews
- Mont Saint Michel Intro, 1 review, 4 photos