"Hello its me!" fishtaco's Profile

Hi my name is Shawn and I live in Huntington Beach California, USA. I love to travel and not only do I get to do it for pleasure but I get to do it for business also--which I always try to turn into a pleasure trip.
In the last few years business has taken me to seminars in London and Paris along with trade shows in Chicago and Portland USA. I always make sure I spend extra time in each city I go to.
In the last four years my wife and I have been to Spain, Italy. Peru, the Amazon and British Columbia for vacation. I would go back to all of them in a heart beat.
I also am an outdoor writer for a outdoor/fishing magazine and have traveled to Mexico, Costa Rica, Alaska and Canada for stories. Tough life eh? In fact I have been to Alaska the last 15 years and will go again this year.
Old habits die hard though and I return to Lake Tahoe every summer for a mini vacation. That is where I went with my parents in the 70"s and I still go there every year with my wife now.
I enjoy meeting new people and learning about them and where they are from.
When my neice was in Kenya working with the Peace Corps I went there to visit--what an adventure. I want to go back to Africa by 2016. Thanks for looking at my page and I will try to do a better job of keeping up with it.
Shawn

• Intro Updated May 4, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!