"Hello its me!" fishtaco's Profile

Hi my name is Shawn and I live in Huntington Beach California, USA. I love to travel and not only do I get to do it for pleasure but I get to do it for business also--which I always try to turn into a pleasure trip.
In the last two years business has taken me to seminars in London and Paris along with trade shows in Chicago and Portland USA.
I also am an outdoor writer for a outdoor/fishing magazine and have traveled to Mexico, Costa Rica, Alaska and Canada for stories. Tough life eh?
Old habits die hard though and I return to Lake Tahoe every summer for a mini vacation. That is where I went with my parents in the 70"s and I still go there every year with my wife now.
I enjoy meeting new people and learning about them and where they are from.
My niece is currently in Kenya working with the Peace Corps and I went there last summer to visit--what an adventure. I want to go back to Africa by 2010. I just got back from Sitka Alaska for a 4-day fishing trip and am going back to Alaska next week with my wife for 10 days of bear viewing, kayaking, hiking and I will try to get a couple of days of fishing in Homer the halibut capital of the world. When I get back from that trip I have to go to Las Vegas for a day--Sin City here I come.
Thanks for looking at my page and I will try to do a better job of keeping up with it.
Shawn

• Intro Updated Jun 22, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!