"Kosovo-Still coming to terms with it's identity." Kosovo by GCoop
Kosovo Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
I arrived in Kosovo in Feb. of this year. It is an extremely beautiful country, and the people, both Serbs and Albanians, are warm, gracious, friendly, and outgoing!!! Kosovo is making progress, you can see this everyday. However, there are constant reminders that the country is at odds with itself; new and old, progress versus tradition, forgiveness against hatred, reconciliation and the unwillingness to change. Sometimes Kosovo makes me laugh and other times, it makes me sad. Sometimes I feel despair. Mostly however, I am glad to have been able to live, work, and be involved with it's countryman and women!
- Pros:The beautiful countryside!
- Cons:Dentists and driving schools are not in abundance here,understand.
- In a nutshell:Take a chance; you will get out of your trip what you put into it!
GCoop's Related Pages
Kosovo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kosovo-Still coming to terms with it's identity."
- "Kosovo - Enjoy the people and the land"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kosovo
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kosovo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kosovo
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- La Grande Intro, 15 reviews
- Israel Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Mongolia Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- China Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Sofia Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Ireland Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue