"I heard that Moldova had the most beautiful women." Top 5 Page for this destination Moldova by GCoop
Moldova Travel Guide: 601 reviews and 1,555 photos
Chisniau was once known as "the greenest city in the USSR". It's easy to see why.....
The streets are immaculate hear...A great city to take a stroll in! It's quite peaceful on a Saturday morning too.....
Go see the guards at the WWII monument...Be sure to check out their US issue "Jungle Boots"....
- Pros:Immaculately clean streets!
- Cons:The worst roads in the world-outside the city!
- In a nutshell:Well worth this trip!
Go to Maximovca, 15km outside Chisniau. Ask ANY villager in the town to "Baba Maria's" house...they WILL know the way.... more travel advice
GCoop's Related Pages
Moldova Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A long weekend to Moldova"
- "Moldova - The most Fascinated country!!!"
- "Moldova - the most forgotten European country"
- "Welcome to Moldova!!!"
- "I heard that Moldova had the most beautiful women."
- "Moldova - during national holidays"
- "Got Wine?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moldova
- Hotels in Moldova
- Transportation in Moldova
- Nightlife in Moldova
- Restaurants in Moldova
- Shopping in Moldova
- Warnings and Dangers in Moldova
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moldova
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Moldova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moldova
- Posted in Travel Vietnam Forum "Travel in May and June."
- Uploaded a Photo to "I heard that Moldova had the most beautiful women."
- updated a Moldova Travel Page "I heard that Moldova had the most beautiful women."
- Wrote a Review Get your fortune read! in Moldova Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Israel Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- La Grande Intro, 13 reviews
- Mongolia Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- China Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Sofia Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Ireland Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue