Camiguin Island Things to Do Tips by gypsysoul73
Camiguin Island Things to Do: 14 reviews and 23 photos
Visit these remnants of Spanish-era Camiguin which was established in 1697 and see what's left from the volcanic eruption in 1871.
Take a banca (outrigger) to this sandbar. The length and shape of it depends on the tide, it's absolutely beautiful with it's powdery white sand, and view of Mount Hibok-hibok. There are canopys to protect you from the sun, the water is crystal clear and ideal for snorkeling.
Address: 2 kms off the coast of Agoho
This waterfall is about 250 feet high, it falls into a pool of refreshingly cool water surrounded by rocks and trees. It's beautiful!!
The cemetery in this spot sunk during a volcano explosion in 1871. It has since become a popular divespot because of the gravestones underwater. I shudder as I imagine being underwater in eerie silence amidst those tombstones. Nope, not for me, thank you very much! :)
Address: Bonbon, Catarman
gypsysoul73's Related Pages
Camiguin Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ISLAND OF FOUR VOLCANOES"
- "Come Again to Camiguin"
- "Camiguin island"
- "Camiguin Island"
- "Paradise Found"
- "Come come come at Camiguin!"
- "CAMIGUIN ISLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Camiguin Island
- Hotels in Camiguin Island
- Transportation in Camiguin Island
- Nightlife in Camiguin Island
- Restaurants in Camiguin Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Léogâne Hotels
- De Goorn Hotels
- Karjat Hotels
- Samatau Hotels
- Tizi Imlil
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- Martha's Vineyard
- Novosibirskaya Oblast'
Badges & Stats in Camiguin Island
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Camiguin Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camiguin Island
Photos in Camiguin IslandSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 17 reviews, 80 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bali Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos
- Beijing Shi Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues