"Quick day trippa to see the coast and butlins" Bognor Regis by jhorsfield30
Bognor Regis Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 51 photos
Quick cheapie train journey from cardiff to bognor, 3 1/2 hours, 2 changes £17. one way.
Found a local B&B, hmm, was small and £30, not alot of cheap options for the budget traveller.
Not alot of eateries, all chains generally.
Butlins really keeps people on-site.
- Pros:Nice quiet coastline, nice park
jhorsfield30's Related Pages
Bognor Regis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Oh I do luv to be besides the seaside""
- "Butlins Bognor Regis"
- "Quick day trippa to see the coast and butlins"
- "A DAY TRIP TO THE SEASIDE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bognor Regis
- Hotels in Bognor Regis
- Transportation in Bognor Regis
- Shopping in Bognor Regis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bognor Regis
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bognor Regis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bognor Regis
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Squamish Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Shields Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 15 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whistler Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Greater Manchester Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos