"Birdgend - town modernising with service" Bridgend by jhorsfield30
Bridgend Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 77 photos
Bridgend has tried many bold moves in recent years to restart and renovate business and local industry. The town centre has changed little apart from shops and some structural changes. But there are a good selection of shops and services and good day out in you've no other plans for the day.
Had the chance to living in a 2-bed terraced in brackla estates and live close to the triangle shopping area.
Good church at the triangle and good sized gym.
Chip shops average and the co-op little expensive. However, some good local restaurants and good bike rides can be made to bridgend
- Pros:Good links with transport
- Cons:Not alot of good chip shops and bargain eats.
Close to the spectacular Glamorgan Heritage Coast and with walking trails leading from the park itself through beautiful... more travel advice
Good venue with ease of access, car park opposite even though pay for. On the climb up the stairs to the bowling alley,... more travel advice
jhorsfield30's Related Pages
Bridgend Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Birdgend - town modernising with service"
- "You can smell the sea air from here..."
- "Quaint market town in Southern Wales (UK)"
- "Mmm Interesting Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bridgend
- Nightlife in Bridgend
- Restaurants in Bridgend
- Shopping in Bridgend
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bridgend
- 10 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bridgend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bridgend
Photos in BridgendSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Squamish Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Shields Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 15 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whistler Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Greater Manchester Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos