"Porthcawl - My Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl by jhorsfield30
Porthcawl Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 281 photos
I spent a number of years in porthcawl in nottage, having the opportunity to live close to natural countryside, beaches and the fun fair and trecco bay holiday park on my doorstep.
Not alot for younger elements now days in my opinion, however, the amusements of the pavillion, icecream, fair and trecco are still an interest.
I spent some time in trecco bay in a rented caravan and found it to be an invaluable experience and alot of fun, alot of private rented caravans are still available aswell as ones managed by the parkdean holidays booking at reception.
Treccco Bay is the principal caravan park owned by Parkdean holidays in Porthcawl, it is in the suburb of Newton, if walking from Coney Beach, past the fairground, hightide, sandy beach and trecco bay is in front.
- Pros:Coney Beach, trecco Bay, Lovely welsh cakes, Rest Bay
- Cons:Quite expensive to live and to eat.
- In a nutshell:A nice seaside town with a unique promeade
Enjoy non-stop fun! Trecco Bay is one of the UK's largest holiday parks and offers unrivalled park attractions including... more travel advice
Kenfig Nature reserve not far from the nottage village in porthcawl is a excellent little hideaway for good walks... more travel advice
Written Sep 17, 2005
My home by the seaside
Written Jan 6, 2006
Pictures of the seaside
jhorsfield30's Related Pages
Porthcawl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Lively Seaside resort- something for everyone!"
- "Porthcawl - My Home"
- "wide beach"
- "Short trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Porthcawl
- Hotels in Porthcawl
- Transportation in Porthcawl
- Nightlife in Porthcawl
- Restaurants in Porthcawl
- Shopping in Porthcawl
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porthcawl
- 12 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Porthcawl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porthcawl
Photos in PorthcawlSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Squamish Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Shields Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 15 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whistler Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Greater Manchester Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos