"THE CHILDHOOD DREAMS OF THE SEASIDE" Rhyl by jhorsfield30
Rhyl Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 49 photos
The best part of every family seaside holiday is a safe, clean beach for the children. Rhyl offers three miles of golden sands and Prestatyn has four miles of sands divided between three great beaches; Ffrith Beach, Central Beach and Barkby Beach, all with their own distinctive style.
The arcades, the fun of the rides and the excellent food all bring a sense of childhood magic to the resort.
The spirit of childhood is still very much alive here. Traditional pleasures include building sandcastles, collecting seashells, paddling, donkey rides, candyfloss and ice cream and the fun of the Punch and Judy show. Other activities include indoor beaches, fairground rides for all ages from tots to teens (and beyond!) and between Rhyl and Prestatyn you can follow the Sustrans Cycle Route along seven spectacular miles following our amazing ceramic artworks.
- Pros:BEACHES, ARCADES, FAIR,
- Cons:EXPENSIVE, WEATHER
- In a nutshell:Well worth a trip if you around and snowdonia right next door
Amusement arcades line East Parade in Rhyl add a splash of clour at dusk. To the right is the Skytower, and in the... more travel advice
jhorsfield30's Related Pages
Rhyl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rhyl - North Wales Coast - Seaside Resort"
- "Rhyl .....more than a cheap thrill!"
- "THE CHILDHOOD DREAMS OF THE SEASIDE"
- "A Great Castle at Rhuddlan"
- "things to do in rhyl"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fargo Hotels
- Angeles City Hotels
- Kampong Batu Uban Hotels
- Castellón de la Plana
- Paniqui Hotels
- Fair Hill
- Freiburg im Breisgau
- Liqeni i Tiranes Hotels
- Anekal Hotels
- Porto Recanati
- Zakarpats'ka Oblast'
- Southern Thailand
- Cocoa Beach
- Santo Domingo
Badges & Stats in Rhyl
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rhyl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rhyl
Photos in RhylSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Squamish Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Shields Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 15 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whistler Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Greater Manchester Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos