Pau Shopping Tips by mikey_e Top 5 Page for this destination
Pau Shopping: 13 reviews and 37 photos
Busy walkway between the shops
This is essentially a mall, and there is nothing that really makes it special or unique when compared with other shopping centres. The thing is that this is the best place to go for decent priced goods that are name brand, and also a good place to go for coffee or food where you needn't fear falling into a tourist trap. Here you will find SFR, FNAC, Sephora and a few women's clothing stores.
What to buy: Pretty much the standard goods you would expect at the stores listed above.
What to pay: Standard retail prices
Address: Place George Clemenceau
Directions: Go north from the Place George V
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (20)
mikey_e's Related Pages
Pau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pyrénées, Henri IV, the city: all this is Pau!"
- "Capital de Béarn"
- "A Quiet City Now A University Town"
- "Pau ~ as in 'Go'"
- "Lakes on a day hike near the Pic du Midi d’Ossau"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pau
- Hotels in Pau
- Transportation in Pau
- Nightlife in Pau
- Restaurants in Pau
- Shopping in Pau
- Warnings and Dangers in Pau
- See All...
Explore the World
- Richmond Hotels
- Canary Islands Hotels
- Arthurton Hotels
- Tirrenia Hotels
Badges & Stats in Pau
- 21 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Pau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pau
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 94 reviews, 390 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 60 reviews, 235 photos
- Toronto Intro, 88 reviews, 184 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 55 reviews, 213 photos
- Quito Intro, 54 reviews, 199 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 63 reviews, 173 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 51 reviews, 175 photos
- Budapest Intro, 47 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Island Intro, 40 reviews, 169 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 39 reviews, 160 photos