"Lindau" Top 5 Page for this destination Lindau by luke82
Lindau Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 161 photos
I had a pleasure of spending a day in this gorgeous tourist friendly city located on the north east portion of Lake Constance. It is a very picturesque city which is frequented by local vacationers; you don’t find many English speaking people here.
The views are spectacular, I was fortunate to visit on a clear and sunny day... and boy did the Alps look beautiful. You could see right across the lake to the Swiss and Austrian sides. There are countless of ferry boats that transport people to other small port towns along the lake, if I had more time I would have definitely used their services.
Well I do not actually mean jump in and swim! But you can still have fun relaxing and surrounding yourself with the... more travel advice
luke82's Related Pages
Lindau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lindau - "The Happy End of Germany""
- "A Magical Little Island"
- "The beautiful lakefront town of Lindau...."
- "Town is nice.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lindau
- Hotels in Lindau
- Transportation in Lindau
- Restaurants in Lindau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lindau
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lindau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lindau
Top 5 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Lublin Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lindau Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.