"The Northern area" Haifa District by ophiro
Haifa District Travel Guide: 1,426 reviews and 5,352 photos
Haifa district is our northern area and is divided to Golan Heights (Ramat Ha' Golan) , Galil and the carmel area.
We have rich history of battles here and i think it is very beautiful place.
10/6/2003 - a trip from work to Akko.
20/2/2004 - we decided all the family to go to the north.
we went to the Hermon mountain , Tiberias , Kineret , Ha'Hula and Ramat Ha'Golan and it was fun.
20/6/2004 - a trip from work to Zefat - The sacred and religious city.
26/6/2004 - a trip to visit a friend - Haifa
15/8/2004 - a trip to Zichron Yaakov - the main street , the winery and more.
5/10/2004 - a trip to Caesarea - The anciet city near the sea.
20/6/2005 - a trip from work to Caesarea - The anciet city near the sea , En Hod - The village of artists and a dinner in Zichron Yaakov - One of baron Rothschild's towns and the biggest winery.
2/8/2005 - a trip to visit a friend - Haifa
24/10/2005 - a trip with the family to Akko and Rosh Ha'nikra.
- Pros:A lot of scenic views , water , green and clean air
- In a nutshell:Little switzerland here in Israel
This is a very famous restaurant in Akko that serve seafood and meat dishes. The restaurant is owned by a greek... more travel advice
The city of akko was one of the most important cities of the ancient world. The city of akko is located in the northern... more travel advice
ophiro's Related Pages
Haifa District Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Northern area"
- "Galilee-Holy site"
- "Haifa, Galil and Golan"
- "Haifa - A Beautiful City"
- "Mt. Hermon"
- "Camping on the Jordan River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haifa District
- Hotels in Haifa District
- Transportation in Haifa District
- Nightlife in Haifa District
- Restaurants in Haifa District
- Shopping in Haifa District
- Warnings and Dangers in Haifa District
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haifa District
- 152 Reviews
- 167 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Haifa District?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haifa District
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "Re: Duty Free question"
- Wrote a Review Caesarea - A Gem in the Industrial area in Haifa District Restaurants
- updated a Haifa District Travel Page "The Northern area"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rosh Ha'nikra - beautiful nature reserve"
- Commented on one of gilabrand's Haifa District travel pages
Photos in Haifa DistrictSee All Photos (167)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (15)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Top Haifa District hotels
- Tiberias Hotels
- 80 Reviews - 303 Photos
- Haifa Hotels
- 269 Reviews - 793 Photos
- Nazareth Hotels
- 109 Reviews - 591 Photos
- Akko Hotels
- 160 Reviews - 537 Photos
- Meron Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 6 Photos
- Sasa Hotels
- 1 Review - 4 Photos
- Rosh Pinna Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Caesarea Hotels
- 92 Reviews - 306 Photos
- Sha`ar HaGolan Hotels
- 1 Review - 2 Photos
- Ramat HaShofet Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 9 Photos
- Kefar Nahum Hotels
- 32 Reviews - 222 Photos
- Hulata Hotels
- 1 Review - 18 Photos
- Horbat Galil Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- `Arraba Hotels
- 1 Review
- Zefat Hotels
- 31 Reviews - 111 Photos